WELCOME TO RAMAKRISHNA MISSION ITI
The RKMITC is a branch of Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur. This Ashrama has its services open to all irrespective of caste, creed and nationality, its special field being education. Started in north Calcutta (Pathurighatat), immediately after the Bengal famine of 1943, it first served as a home for the poor and orphan boys. But since its relocation in 1/1/1967 to its present site in the southern suburbs of Calcutta, near Garia, 16 kilometers from the governor’s house, it has grown into a huge complex with varied activities.
The reason why education has been chosen as the special field of service by the Ashrama is that right type of education is considered to be the best and most effective means of doing lasting good to the nation. Swami Vivekananda used to say that education is the panacea of all social evils. But by education he did not mean merely book learning. He said, “we must have life building, man making , character making, assimilation of idea”, and added, ”what we want is that education by which character is formed, strength of mind is in increased, the intellect is expanded and by which one can stand on one’s feet”.
- Short-Term Courses
- Willing candidates can apply for the courses anytime during working days
- ITI ADMISSION TEST RESULT - 2018
- RAMAKRISHNA Mission ITI ADMISSION TEST RESULT - 2018.
- Instructions Regrading Counselling
- RAMAKRISHNA Mission ITI Instructions Regrading Counselling - JULY 2018.
- ITI Semester 2018
- "ITI next semester will commence from 16th August, 2018."
- Candidates interested in placement should send their Biodata to the Institute for processing